Serenity and rejuvenation await you in our calm, peaceful massage rooms.
Luxuriously comfortable massage tables provide you with the utmost in comfort and relaxation.
1. How do I make an appointment?
2. Where are you located?
3. What do I do when I arrive?
4. Do I have to undress for my massage?
5. What if I would like the therapist to use more or less pressure?
6. Will I ever be uncovered during the massage?
7. What will happen when my massage session is over?
8. What forms of payment do you accept?
9. Is it acceptable to include a tip?
10. What else should I know about a massage experience at Massage on the Square?
1. Make your appointment by clicking Schedule Your Appointment from our menu at the top of the page. You can either choose a therapist and find an available appointment from their schedule, or you can begin by choosing the service you want and finding an available time to suit your needs. You can also call (940) 898-8500 to talk to a therapist or contact them directly to schedule an appointment. If we are in session, please leave your name and phone number on our voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
2. Massage on the Square is located at 109 East Oak Street, Suite 100 in the Opera House on the Denton Downtown Square. When facing Recycled Books, walk to your right down the sidewalk until you reach 109 East Oak Street. The entry door will be facing you. Suite 100 is located just next to the lobby on the ground floor. To see a map, click here.
3. When you arrive at our office, you will find Suite 100 just next to the lobby on the first floor. If our door is closed, please take a seat in the lobby and the therapist will be with you shortly. You may find a client intake form on the table in the lobby. Fill out this form if it is your first visit with us. The therapist will greet you and discuss any questions you may have regarding your session. They may ask questions based on your client intake form. Please be sure to tell the therapist of any concerns you have.
4. The therapist will leave the massage room and stand outside the door. At this time, you will undress and get onto the massage table underneath the sheet and blanket. The therapist will let you know if you should lie face up or face down. After a couple of minutes, the therapist will knock on the door to assure you are ready and re-enter the room.
5. The therapist will assure that you are comfortable before beginning the massage. If at any time you feel discomfort (too much or too little pressure, uncomfortable position on the table, etc.) please let the therapist know so she can make appropriate adjustments.
6. Only the body part being massaged will be exposed at any one time. The majority of your body will remain covered by a sheet and/or blanket. Approximately halfway through the massage, you may be asked to turn over. You will be completely covered at this time.
7. At the conclusion of your session, the therapist will let you know that they will leave the room to allow you to re-dress. They may lock the door as they leave, and you will open the door when you are dressed. At this time, you will pay for your services and may schedule your next appointment.
8. We accept cash, personal check, and all major credit/debit cards.
9. Tipping is accepted and appreciated, but certainly not required!
10. Your massage session is tailored to your individual needs. If you would like more time spent on a certain area or would prefer more or less pressure at any time during your massage, please let the therapist know. You will not offend us, as we want to ensure your comfort at all times. Your therapist may ask you questions during the massage but may keep talking to a minimum to allow you to fully relax. Some clients may find it difficult to relax for a variety of reasons. We encourage you to breathe fully and allow yourself to benefit from your massage session by leaving your stress at the door. This time is just for you and we know you will enjoy your session at Massage on the Square. Remember: the best thing you can do for those you care about is to take care of yourself. We look forward to seeing you!